Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

CNY|Mode

Eve:

Waiting for CNY to come, just like that, was suppose to go BBQ at fren's hse n count down, then I dun feel like it, so I skipped it, this year didn't go to temple and count down, usually I'll go for CNY Prayers, I just slept early that day.

1st Day:

As usual, go around collecting ang pow, as you grow older it's actually not much fun than when we were younger, we love to collect ang pows, especially the pretty ones, honestly, when we were kids, we didn't give much thoughts about the money, it's the fun of collecting them, because they're so pretty, red, pink, gold, so many different kinds, but as we grow older, we couldn't care less about it, and the fun isn't that much fun anymore.

There's nth much on 1st day, don't even remember what I did at night? @.@

2nd Day:

Open House:

Every year my uncle will do an open house, that has nasi briyani, ayam tomato, KFC!!! Aiming for that, haha, xD, ther's drinks for evryone, laici, sunkist, chinese tea? Hehe. There's even my aunt's homemade cheese tart!  Take some pics but that's all..

Went to another open house, my mum's fren, just drop in awhile, didn't eat much since we've already eaten. Then went to Jaya Jusco and get some stuff for my grandma's Birthday party. ^^

Grandma's Birthday:

Ordered Domino's Pizza! Was suppose 2 order 6 Xtra Large, but instead I ordered 2 xtra, 4 large, nasib x order 6 xtra, xleh habis pun. ><"...last minute added on so much stuff, there's so many kinds.

Food:
1. Satay
2. Otak2 Muar
3. Domino's Pizza
4. Mee Goreng Pedas
5. Bihun Goreng
6. Kari
7. Ayam Teriyaki
8. Ayam Black Pepper
9. Nasi Briyani
10. Nasi Kunyit
11. Spaghetti
12. French Fries
13. Nuggets

Fruits:
1. Pineapple
2. Jambu Batu
3. Watermelon

Drinks:
1. Sunkist
2. Lemon Lime
3. Coke
4. Beers

C how much is that? Double the portion of the people that is here. ><". Scare nt enuf sumore. @.@

Malam: Black Jack.

Hehe, played with a few of my cousins, then my frenz came, played with them awhile, then resume playing with my cousin, even my mum played this year, usually she doesn't play, I lose 2 bucks, I think. Was losing so much more in the beginning, hehe. Fun, but the congkeh sudah balik, 2nite duno got kaki ma...Nak main lagi~=P

We were playing at a round table, outside the house, haha, they we drinking kopi, so if police come, kasi duit kopi lor. xP...

My breakfast today: Fries and Pizza.

Okla, was suppose 2 go bai nian dis morning, but my stomach is nt being well again, so will juz stay at home n wait ppl come bai nian, now I rly gotto run 2 the washroom again, bye!

Enjoy ur CNY!! ^^

Sign, Enaj.