Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

To|Day

Okay, I'll make things short. Hehe.

Just got my results!!! Wahaha, I am so HAPPY~!!!
Even thou it's not very good la ok?
Just so much much more than I expected,
Kinda expected I might fail a sub,
Nasib pass!!! Fuh!!!!
So okla, hehe...
But this time I nasib baik je.
Next sem kena work harder le!!
I keep on curi tulang, T.T..
Jia you!!

2nd is, I'm sure most of u know about the guy who commit suicide already,
After a 4 months affair, the girl decided to end it,
The guy couldn't take it he choose to end his life.

I wouldn't do that, I never will,
Sure I'll be sad, I'll cry my heart out,
But it's too selfish,
I rather hurt myself, than hurt anyone else,
If I kill myself, that means hurting everyone else.><"

So yea, nobody is worth u taking ur own life for,
But are worth risking ur life for,
There's a difference!!!

One thing for sure, u being heart broken is something,
U breaking everyone's else heart is another thing,
Cherish your life, cherish those who love you. That's all.

-lilrig-