Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Shopping|Spree!

Yoohoo~! S tiba2 ckp dia balik Melaka!
Balik je terus pergi MP~!
J yg drive, not me nia, hehe.
Wahaha, kat rumah terlalu sien,
Pergi jalan2 pun baik, hehe. =)

Went to MP 1st,
Jalan2~
Bought a shorts and a dress,
Hehe, shorts bcoz I've been wanting to buy another 1,
Asyik2 wear the same one, eventhou it's not much difference since it's black oso, keke,
Ok, I have a thing for black, and dark colours, =P

2nd, the dress is casual dress, oohlala~
Dun rly hev a dress that I can casually wear,
So that will do la, hehe,
My other dresses are not so casual, eventhou it's not formal,
But everytime I wear go shopping sure say me apsal wear so nice, swt.><"
Then I x pakai oso say me buy dress put in cupboard..o.O
Hee, 1 shorts down, 1 more to buy,
Not buying long pants,
Beli long pants pun beli Jeans je,
Or maybe if I happen 2 c a skinny jeans to my liking, hehe,
Otherwise sudahlah.

J & S bought the same dress, haha, ask me to buy same one,
But I x pakai that kind of dress, so x beli lor, whee~=P

Oh, oh, then went to DP, round2, xda benda pun, went to Old Town,
None of us was that hungry, just makan sikit 1st lor,
Then there's some local Chinese artists from NTV7, 8TV, at the stage promoting the CNY album,
Got one actor quite handsome de, hehe, saje kecoh sekejap dah cabut~

So yea, 2 more tops to buy~
1 pair of shoes~
1 bag~
Xda lagi kot,
Evrytime CNY tu la benda nak beli. =D

Neway, 4got to put the parking ticket lor,
None of us remember,
So kena saman lor,
So each of us keluar RM10 lor.lalala~
Aiyo, buy a pengajaran lor,
If nobody remind me I thk I oso will 4get. =P
Dah la drive at nite alwiz 4got to on the lights pun. =P
That's y I say I very forgetful, Hee...

-lilrig-

2 Responses so far.

  1. Yvonne says:

    ahaha~ kenapa tak parking dalam??

  2. Sicreci says:

    +Aiyo, people mountain people sea ar, xda parking pun.><"