Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Matter|of|Size

While watching Drop Dead Diva today,
I thought of something,
You know the show is really something like Ugly Betty at its initial stage,
With all the life philosophies you can learn and something to think about.
Here's the thought of the day: Does size really do matter?
You know, you see thin people with thin people, the slim with the slim, and the fat mostly ends up with the fat.
The fat ones usually are the ones that are frowned upon,
Watching a real life show the other day,
A fat guy talks about his weight, and you know what?
To most people, it's always like, they should control what they eat,
They are fat because of what they eat.

It's not usually the case thou,
Most of the times, it's in their genes,
As for me, I'll say it's in my genes that I'm thin,
Seeing that my dad is still thin, and my mum used to be slim too,
I might as well grow fat some day, you never know?
So I really don't wanna laugh at fat people or anything, seriously.

The thing is, it's so difficult to change the society's perception,
And as the years drag on, their thoughts go into their children mind,
Which creates even more prejudices towards the more than average size,
You know when a thin person is with a fat person,
And people are like, what the heck are those two doing together?
That the thin deserves better, and things like that,
And I for one knows an average girl actually got together with a fat guy because he's rich,
So like what the heck?

We should always be with people we feel comfortable being together,
Otherwise it'll fall apart eventually if we couldn't accept ourselves,
Or they couldn't accept us, I guess that's the real issue here,
Even though I will love to think that size, height all those doesn't matter in love,
It does, I can't deny it, because we all have our own definition of beauty,
Fat is beauty too,
I guess we just can't force that thinking into everyone's mind,
Next time you have a child,
Try to change it and tell them that beauty is undefined,
Because it is.

Hereby say, don't think lesser of a fat person unless you get to know them,
I happen to know a few really great people,
That the thin people have no right to think lesser of them,
They're beautiful to me. =)