Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Back|Home

Syok yer~~~~~~~~~!!!!
Lalala~!!!!
Hehe, so happy, kaka..xD
Belum balik dah ada org panggil go yamcha..
Masa on the way,
Fren call me thought I'm in melaka liao,
Duno y she call me, later ask her, hehe,
Then juz now another wanted 2 ask me yamcha,
But went out wif my family,
So didn't go out with them lor~
Tomorrow night go yamcha with Sha po~!
Sunday nite oso goin out ba, hehe...

Weekdays can take n watch  my shows lor, hehe...
Esok kalo free nak pi potong rambut la..
So long ad, guh, so messy..><"

Oh yea, wot I did today...

8.40am....woke up, pack some stuff.
9.05am...go n take my bath.
9.30am...continue packing my stuff.
10.07am...Jie jie cum pik me, she go c her lecturer 1st, ask me wait in d car 4 her.
10.50am...Baru abis jumpa her lecturer...><", then bak college get my stuff.
11.35am...Kat Bukit Jalil nearby apartment. Need fetch her bf Erico go KLIA.
11.55am...Baru get bak 2 the car, lol...

12.48pm...Reach KLIA. Erico went n chek in dis dat...
1.22pm...Went at eat lunch at the food court. Mahal giler..ada staff discount still mahal.. A 20% discounted Bandung cost RM3.60. WTH?
2.05pm...dah makan abis, time to cabut...
3.50pm...reach Melaka!! Home sweet home..^^

4.00pm..unpack my stuff n evrythg. Start clearing... that stupid pig, talk to her refuse 2 answer me, evrytime mood x baik org tanya apa2 xmau jawab, geram betul...Her own stuff wait for her to clear the sky oso will fall down...seriously, kek sim u tau apa? U try talk 2 her c u kek sim not kek sim?
That's y it's not that we don't want to advice her or anythg, she makes us so kek sim n pek cek u get it? It juz makes me upset more than anythg. ><"

6.00pm...rearrange her stuff took me 2 hours?!! WTH...wasn't even my stuff.. imagine that, then ppl say her x suka, she simply reply dun clear la, din ask me 2 clear pun, wth, it's my room oso, dia bleh tahan, i xleh tahan, cekik darah ckp sama dia tau?

6.15pm... hungry, eat some mum cooked mee, and a red bean pao~nice..hehe...

7.50pm...mum say go eat Pizza, mane tau masuk kreta, si budak ckp xmau, nak Bei Zhan. But 2day friday, for sure byk org, so evrybody say dunwan, then say go AMIGO je. Ok..set...hehe...
Makan Chicken Cordon Bleu n Peppermint Shake!! I like d peppermint shake~!! Wan eat mint ice-cream`!!! Go n buy..hehe...=P

10.05pm...sampai rumah lor..hehe...=D...then fb...hehe, now blog, later PPS? =P

-lilrig-