Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Absent:Minded

It's CNY, pluz V-Day, which the latter doesn't rly mean anythg 2 me, juz another day 2 go by, sure means a lot 2 my sis bf thou, haha, valentine boy+cny boy 2day, hmm, I'm tired, still haven recover from my flu, took lots of panadol ad, my mum went out 2 try n get sum flu meds yesterday, but semua pharmacy n clinic sudah close..><"...so hari ni byk jia lat, zzz, now ok a bit d la, hse got a couple flu med sumore.

Neway, whenever I'm sick, I dun like ppl 2 bug me, well, nobody does rite? Ok then, u all noe my driving sux rite? If I got the guts, n the skills to drive properly, I dun mind fetching ppl, but I don't, even now, I still mati enjin. That's y I dare not fetch ppl, not say I dunwan 2 fetch. 

Sadly, most of my "girl" frenz, no offence yea? Can drive, drive very good oso. BUT cannot fetch ppl...byk alasan one, one is PETROL, another is DISTANCE, lagi is MALAS. I say I pay 4 ur petrol sudah. ><"...seriously, I dun like 2 trouble others 2 pik me, but nt that I hev a choice yea? I can oni drive SHORT distance, I noe, I pun byk alasan, sebab gua takut, so I dun rly hev the right 2 complain about them.

But then? My guy frenz can pik me as long as I ask them[even thou I prefer not 2, coz I dun like 2 trouble them all the time 2], but the girls...hyez, sudahlah, I malas nak panggil...no wonder there's oni "Ahmad" as in male drivers, but not female drivers. Don't recall seeing any on the street that is. I'm in a sick mode, if ur offended by wot I'm writing here. Sorry.

Neway, regarding the post title, well, I took the cam n use, then I lost it. Alamak, n then I dun recall taking it or losing it. Then my sis oso dun recall the pouch wif the cam or not...find find find whole day x dpt cari. Up n Down, Low n High, sigh. Can't even remember, since morning x jumpa, then when we got bak from visiting in the evening, my cousin found it, then my sis niao me, she say the pouch is at my uncle's car. Then baru gua ingat, while I was taking pix, I left it infront of the car. Nasib kat situ bukan lain tempat, coz he drove the car go else where tadi...zzz...nasib x hilang, yao bu ran habis gua kena niao...kena scold lagi, say I alwiz like that, alwiz absent minded, hyez. I oso duno how not 2 be absent minded. Memory SUX...

Okla, that's all 4 now, slept at 3am+ laz nite, was watching a movie by Heath Ledger. Casanova. Hehe, heard of the movie, x sangka got show!! Hehe, so hepi~! Y so late ar? Coz it's 12.30am movie. Lol.

Damn, I love it, the costumes, the fighting scenes, the romance, the place!!! Venice, oh gosh...watching the movie, I'm nt sure if it's the character itself or Heath's acting skill. Like his character, I rly thk he cud easily make girls fall 4 him, 2 charming indeed...so it seems, it rly is a pity that he died young, may he r.i.p...

Casanova is a 2005 American romantic film directed by Lasse Hallström starring Heath Ledger loosely based on the life of Giacomo Casanova and described by a tagline as "A partially true story about lies told, virtue lost and love found." -Wiki


PS: I Love You. J