Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Stupid Me

I've always been stupid when I do something,
Or after I've done that only I realize I'm such an idiot,
And then I'll be so unhappy with myself,
Like now,
I don't like that,
Even thought I were being stupid,
I wanted to get it over it,
But it's like a thorn in my head,
I hate that,
Can't find the heart to do anything,
I'm uninspired,
Hmm...

What do I do to cure myself?
To find back my "heart"?

Sad case.

5 Responses so far.

  1. just be urself lu~ >.<

  2. O C says:

    right... you sure are one to talk.

  3. Sicreci says:

    +OC..referring to who? and what? Haha.

  4. O C says:

    To Lonely, about being himself. Lol.

  5. Sicreci says:

    +Haha, I figured. xP