Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

In Time


Went to watch "In Time" just now.
Needed a break from all those writings,
I don't feel like writing anymore,
So uninspired.
Crap.

Anyway, about the movie,
I'll say the storyline is refreshing,
But the show is really blue frame,
Reminds me of Twilight the movie,
The people in it is like drained of blood,
There's only white, grey, black most of the times.
Maybe it's their idea of a dull world,
But it seems pretty dull to do so.

Anyway, went to watch the movie because Justin is in it. Haha.
Typical of girls, eh?
But was not disappointed anyway.
Not a fond critic movie of myself,
If there's a movie I'll say sucks,
I think it must really suck for me to say suck. Lol.

Go watch it and find out yourself, it's not for me to tell you what it's about.xD


Regards, Enaj.