Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Sharing Happiness

You know the feeling when you're truly happy for someone and another when you're worried about them?
There are people who makes you happy when they are,
There are the others who makes you worry when they are.
What do I mean by that?
There are friends who you never know how long their happiness will last,
Is that what they truly want?
And there are those who knows what they're doing,
And you know they couldn't be happier,
Now I see the difference,
Now I know,
I just hope all my friends can be truly happy,
And for the some,
That I don't need to worry,
If they would break another heart instead of theirs.

I pray.

Sign, Enaj.