Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Don't|Like

Don't like to go class,
Don't like to do assignments,
Don't like to find out what I have to do,
Don't like to do the things I need to do,
Don't like to do so many things I do,
Don't like to do this and that and everything,
Don't like being the way I am,
Don't like being like this,
Don't like that I don't like it.

-lilrig-

4 Responses so far.

  1. O C says:

    Of course you don't like. It's because it's love <3

  2. lol.. liked this post.. =D

  3. "dont like being the way I am"

    what u don like about yourself?

  4. Sicreci says:

    >OC+I wish it's Love, it'll make evrythg so much easier.

    >Mr.Lonely+U shudn't be. =p

    >Stef+Hmm, for being like a little girl, for not willing to change, for getting frustrated so easily, for getting tensed out so easiy, for choosing to be alone most of the times, for doing things all on my own everytime, for so many more thgs etc.