Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Confession Booth: Wild Child?

Sometimes I watch those movie and wonder how nice if I get to speak in a confession booth as well,
You know? The one you had in the church?
Where you don't see the person you confess to and vice versa?
So nobody will be there to judge you?
But somehow or rather, this place became my confession booth,
Unless ppl who noes me reads about it, haha,
Which I don't rly mind, bcoz if they knew me, the probably knew about it as well.

So, what's the thing I wanna confess today?
Well honestly,
I like getting myself drunk,
Ofcoz not the hang over part,
I just like getting tipsy,
I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels that way,
But I only drink when I goes to club (which happens like once in a blue moon, make that average 3 months once), which wasn't to the approval of my bf (who seems to dislike the idea, but he can't do anythg since he's not beside me. =P)

Honestly, I don't see myself as a wild child,
I don't think I am as well,
Some ppl do the darnedest thing,
I don't even go around hugging strangers to start with, haha.

Just for a night, I like to forget about myself,
Forget the usual me that I am,
And act however I want,
Things that I won't normally do when I'm sober, (so when I get juz a bit drunk it gives me excuse to do sth that I may deny of later, =P)
I wasn't a fan of alcohol, still not,
But it takes the worry away even momentarily,
But no, I'm not the kind of person who relies on alcohol to removes wotever concern I had in my head,
It's just a form of releasing stress, for the night, that's all. But it does makes me feel better (in my head) if not worse (in my body) the next day.

Even when I'm tipsy, I'm sober enough to know what was I doing,
It is the aftermath of what I did that usually worries me.
Wanna noe wot I did? Eh well, nth serious rly (afterall, wot can I do? *giggles)


Sign, Jane.