Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

2 Natures: Neutral & Contradictory

When Life gives you Apples, you make Pies.
Does that even make sense, lol.
You just make do with whatever you have I figure,
And maybe when you have something, you use something else to make it into other things. =)
*Don't know what shit I'm crapping, but forgive me, I'm too bored.
(Which explains my recent blog posts for being so rajin keep blogging - as a matter of fact is a case of too bored, or too free)

So since I have the time, and some thoughts I wanna let out,

Might as well type it down here, to kill some time,
And so that my brain cells won't die so soon. =P

Anyway. Today's Topic:

Let us discuss about Neutralism and Contradiction.
Neutralism: a policy of political neutrality.
Contradiction: a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another

I am both neutral and contradictory, 90% of the times.
I tend to not TAKE SIDES,
I am neutral to both sides, and I also contradict my own thoughts every now and then.
So then it gets back to the saying,
Remember the quote: Put yourself in the shoes of others?
Yes I can do that, I tend to do that a lot, that it seems more like I'm wearing their shoes than I'm wearing my own shoes. Heh.

Bcoz I strongly believe everyone has their beliefs, opinions, perceptions, values which differ from one another. 

Which makes me the worst critic bcoz I blv for evrythg someone come out with someone else will DEFINITELY agree to it, no doubt about that.
But the question of Morality and Conscience has caused me to doubt even myself,
When my principles waver every now and then.
What is Right and What is Wrong if there is no exact guide book to tell you what or how you should be?
No two souls are the same, so why must there be two thoughts that's the same?
Really we shudn't be so hard on ourselves,
I know I am.
As my friend puts it, sometimes I overthink about EVERYTHING.

Ppl may think I'm trying to suck up to evry sides since I refuse to take sides,

But I do have some sides that I do take even though I may disagree with both sides,
Possibly due to the majority and my own judgment for doing so. 
And I don't thk it's an issue to contradict myself for words I may have said bfor, bcoz first of all, wot I said bfor may not be TRUE, and secondly I may just be trying to correct myself for wot I said before (even though it might not still be TRUE as well, haha)

But all in all, I guess the most important thg is that we don't go against our conscience, don't do thgs that may be not OKAY for anybody.


And now I'm pissed. (for sth that juz came up) so laterz!
Sign, Jane