Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Mi Cameria.

Got my early birthday present! And my first birthday present this year!
Courtesy of my sis, dad, and ofcoz, myself.xD

Wanted to buy Canon IXUS 220, end up buying Nikon S8100 instead. Zadao...
My family forever Nikon fans...xD

First reason I bought this is because I played with two cameras, and Canon really got beaten down by the pictures, Nico really takes nice pictures, and has 10 times zoom instead of 5 on Canon, and the price difference is only RM50, dis one more xpensive la, but my dad keep pestering me to get this instead of Canon, so I got this lor, and it has Red as well, otherwise I sure won't buy.xD

*Just a little problemo wif my Nico here, her flash pops up at the finger where you hold d camera, lol.

Other than that, loving the pictures she takes. ^^

P/S: I noe ppl alwiz calls their Nikon Nicole, Nico, or Niko. But haha, no idea what to name here, so she's Nico as well. xD

Btw, it cost me RM350, my sis n dad paid for the RM500, it's RM850 together.

 

Regards, Jane.