Honestly, I'm just a girl with simple dreams,
I dare not say I'm simple minded because I know I'm not.
But if you ask me why I studied a degree for?
I guess because I wanna know if I can do it.
And I did it.
It wasn't because I wanted to get a high pay job (will be a bonus if I do),
But no, it was partly parents wishes, partly peer pressure, partly society influences.
So now that I'm graduating,
I don't have the slightest clue what I want to do.
Why must we succumb to people's aspirations towards ourselves?
Sometimes I wonder,
But if we ourselves don't have aspirations,
Then what do we live for?
Whatever it is, I'll let my mind rest for now,
So many choices, so many decisions to make,
I just wanna block off everything and rest my mind for now.
Sign, Jane.
Weight down by the World.
thoughts
ukm
today
melaka
movie
me
feelings
friends
outing
love
life
music
theories
dreams
events
novel
poetry
announcement
emotions
people
tv
videos
article
books
change
event
food
frust
journey
personal
quote
vacation
views
addiction
artist
blog
buddha
case
death
dedicated
designs
dilemma
doubt
emo
english
experience
facts
gadget
gift
grumbles
guys
inspiring
interest
issues
joy
memory
money
mood
new
opening
philosophy
reminiscence
rules
sad.
shows
story
stuff
style
supernatural
time
value
wishlist
Greetings, Homo Sapiens. Enter my Territory at your own Risk.
Explore
Profile
- Sicreci
- This.Is.Me. Introducing the alter ego within me, her name's Enaj Nehzus. Welcome to my world of Hell & Heaven. As I record my journey here on Earth, I discover yet another side of me. This Is the journal of yet an unlikely lass. P.S: I don't need you to tell me what kind of a person I am. I know very well, I hope you do too.
Popular Posts
-
Hmm, going to work tomorrow, I wonder, Can I survive working for 3 months there? Hmm, always think too much about something, When I actua...
-
What I've been doing from the time I came home till now. 1st few days I was like out, and out, and out, Mostly with my family and cousin...
-
For those that doesn't know, 閻魔 爱 [Enma Ai] as the name suggest is none other than 地獄少女 @ Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl . The very firs...
Comic Blogs! =D
Readers
My Other Blogs
-
Appreciate! - *Pre-Note: Video compliments Poem* I once wrote a story of you An unrealistic story No one would believe A story of Prince Charming and his White Horse Even...
-
August 2013 Favourite - Last entry 2011. Time flies, and I haven't been listening to much music until recently as I get bored in the office. =P Here are the songs I wanna listen 2...
-
-Another Convert- - Just great, another convert. Convert to what? Convert to Malay. Here's the thing, before I go further, I'm not trying to be racist, But I'm going to state a ...
Other Bloggers
-
-
Jual Sapi Pegon di Stabat7 years ago
-
-
Did I marry the right person?11 years ago
-
2013感谢词FROM 云妖13 years ago
-
Bye Bye 2011 Hi Hi 201214 years ago
-
08.02.2011 Tuesday....in midnight15 years ago
-


Post a Comment