Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Falling Apart

I wonder what's the matter with my tummy this time,
Feels really bad and I have no idea what it's about, probably just constipation again,
But keep feeling like vomiting, and the worst thing is I couldn't,
Will be much easier if I can vomit whatever it is,
Instead of feeling nauseous all the time.

Haven't got any appetite,
And my tummy feel bloated up,
Haven't eaten since last night,
Only drank a cup of milo for dinner,
OMG, I feel bad,
Eat, or don't eat?
Eat and feel like vomiting,
Don't eat and feel like gastric. ><"

So annoying,
Am falling apart,
Very weak,
I know I need some food before I get myself passed out,
Nobody will even realize if I do right?

The Sick Jane, Regards.