Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Confession to make

I have a confession to make,
I'm tired of dressing up,
Tired of constantly having to make myself feel pretty,
So as not to feel intimidated by all the pretty people,
Tired of having to seek for attention all the time,
Hoping that people will notice me,
Why do we have to do that?
Why do we have to be like that?
I'm tired of always trying to be pretty,
Every girl loves to dress up,
Loves to be told they are pretty,
But who can really tell who's really pretty,
You see all the pretty faces,
On the billboard, on the posters, on the magazine,
Are those people who we call pretty?
And are we not pretty enough ourselves?
Why do we stress so much on the outer beauty,
When so little people have what they call the inner beauty.

For now,
I realize I lack of that inner beauty,
One might be able to look pretty on the outside with the help of some make ups,
But how can one really be beautiful from the inside?
And only those who cares about you can truly sees how beautiful are you within.

Hmm, note to self, I don't wanna be some pretty face without a beautiful soul,
I wanna be pretty with a beautiful soul,
I guess to do that, I ought to learn to be independent 1st.

P/S: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder after all, [E.g. To me, a girl smoking is just so ugly, I have no idea why, but I just feel so.]

Regards, Enaj.

2 Responses so far.

  1. same for me when looking girl who smoking is just ulgy, but i believe they got their problem of doign so ba.. >.<

  2. O C says:

    Then.... dress the worse way possible you know for the next few days?

    I mean, if you have your good friends and your boyfriend, and they ask you about why you're doing that, and if they overreact to answer like "no reason" then... well, maybe you're in trouble.

    Either way, it'd be fun to dress horribly at times. But that's coming from a guy who knows he looks like the most yong sui face on earth though ^^