Live it Right

Life is about making Something out of Nothing at all. If you're able to do that, you're able to do Everything.

Painted Life

Life is like a flower, painted to perfection, yet at the end it wilts, fragile as it is, only the stem left unbroken.

Fallen Leaves

Like the autumn leaves, we fall at times, only to find ourselves blown away by the wind, and thus we reach yet another place.

Prev Next

Confessions

Since I have nothing better to do,
Spent my time watching two movies in a row,
On my computer of course,
One is Nanny McPhee, heart warming tale, no?
I like her character, it's simply delightful.


And another is confessions of a shopaholic,
It's inspiring,
Everybody has a little bit of a shopaholic in our selves,
We just need to take control of it,
I've been buying stuff ever since I start working,
Keep going on a shopping spree,
And now I learn to count the worth,
Is the amount I'm paying for really worth the item?
Most of the times,
It's not,
Well, learning to say no, for things that I won't wear,
Enough is enough,
When I don't have enough money,
I always tell myself,
Never spend the money that I don't have,
I'm not brought up to aim for designer bags or whatsoever,
It cost thousands,
A month's pay,
No?
I mean, okay, I love buying,
But when you buy stuff that costs hundreds,
It'll cost me thousands,
And seriously,
I can't afford it,
I'm just a student,
And I know that.

Self-controlling ain't that hard,
If you know when to stop.