在几天前,还真觉得生活很反味,真是无聊透顶,
每天就只是上班,下班,
偶尔逛逛街,买买衣,
女人,最大的乐趣,还真是到处逛街,哈哈。
今天,又买了一件衣,
原本还说这个月不要买衣了,
结果看到又买了,嘻。。。><"
这个月应该还不会花过龙。=p
Food:
Sate Celup: RM7
Duck Noodles: RM3
KFC: RM4
Milo: RM2.50
Cake: RM1
Station 1: RM18
Secret Recipe: RM21
Pizza: RM7.50
Waffle: RM2.50
Cake+Buns: RM4
Sushi+Buns=RM6.50
KFC=RM4
Drink=RM2
Old Town=RM9
Cake=RM6
Buns=RM4
Waffle=RM3
Eggs=RM3
Pizza Hut=RM7
McD GCB=RM9
=RM126
Movies:
Harry Potter 3D=RM17+7
Hanna=RM6
= RM30
Clothes:
Hi-Style=RM35
Acewin=RM33
White Top=RM16.50
Babydoll Top=RM28
Belt=RM12
=124.50
=RM280.50
RM900-RM200=RM700-280.50=419.50+100=519.50
生活乐趣
thoughts
ukm
today
melaka
movie
me
feelings
friends
outing
love
life
music
theories
dreams
events
novel
poetry
announcement
emotions
people
tv
videos
article
books
change
event
food
frust
journey
personal
quote
vacation
views
addiction
artist
blog
buddha
case
death
dedicated
designs
dilemma
doubt
emo
english
experience
facts
gadget
gift
grumbles
guys
inspiring
interest
issues
joy
memory
money
mood
new
opening
philosophy
reminiscence
rules
sad.
shows
story
stuff
style
supernatural
time
value
wishlist
Greetings, Homo Sapiens. Enter my Territory at your own Risk.
Explore
Profile
- Sicreci
- This.Is.Me. Introducing the alter ego within me, her name's Enaj Nehzus. Welcome to my world of Hell & Heaven. As I record my journey here on Earth, I discover yet another side of me. This Is the journal of yet an unlikely lass. P.S: I don't need you to tell me what kind of a person I am. I know very well, I hope you do too.
Popular Posts
-
Hmm, going to work tomorrow, I wonder, Can I survive working for 3 months there? Hmm, always think too much about something, When I actua...
-
What I've been doing from the time I came home till now. 1st few days I was like out, and out, and out, Mostly with my family and cousin...
-
For those that doesn't know, 閻魔 爱 [Enma Ai] as the name suggest is none other than 地獄少女 @ Jigoku Shoujo/Hell Girl . The very firs...
Comic Blogs! =D
Readers
My Other Blogs
-
Appreciate! - *Pre-Note: Video compliments Poem* I once wrote a story of you An unrealistic story No one would believe A story of Prince Charming and his White Horse Even...
-
-
Other Bloggers
-
-
Jual Sapi Pegon di Stabat7 years ago
-
-
Did I marry the right person?11 years ago
-
2013感谢词FROM 云妖13 years ago
-
Bye Bye 2011 Hi Hi 201214 years ago
-
08.02.2011 Tuesday....in midnight15 years ago
-


Post a Comment